TERMS & CONDITION
How to order?
Our prices are FOB Bangkok.
Please use our ordering system to put your wholesale order together.Once you find the item(s) you are interested in, simply click on the "Cart" Icon. The item you selected will be placed in Thai Handicraft decor Cart.
Our ordering system will add the minimum product quantity to your order.You can always remove a product from your order or change the quantities to more than the minimum order quantity.You may then choose to "Submit Enquiry Button" to send enquiry to us or select to."Request More Button" to add other product.You can click on "View Cart icon" at the left menu to view your order. When you are ready to send your order to Thai garden decor, Click "Submit Enquiry Button" enter your address and shipping comments.After entering your address please review your order (make sure your shipping address and especially email address are correct!) and send it to us with a mouse click. We will contact you by email regarding your order.
We sell only to the Trade, not to private individuals.Our Standard Terms of Business apply to orders for export from Thailand,in whole numbers of cases, to a minimum list value of US$1,000.00 If our standard terms do not seem to fit your needs (for instance if you want delivery in Thailand, or to order less than $1,000-worth) or you want something not exactly in our product list, please email your request in detail, and we will send you a special quotation as quickly as we can.
We require a deposit of 70% of total invoiced cost to be paid at the time of order, the remaining 30% at the time of dispatch. This will be specified on the Invoice. We are willing to negotiate alternative methods of payment for established.
We take care of all of your shipping requirements.
Larger orders via freight forwarders:
Our per case prices quoted in this website are FOB (free on board) Bangkok. This includes the expenses of packing, transportation from our factory in Kanchanaburi to Bangkok, and documentation for the goods forwarding formality.
The customer is responsible for the cost of transportation from Bangkok to the final destination.
If you require us to handle shipping from Bangkok by sea or air, we can do this for you on request.
Email us and we will give you a quotation of the options, with cost and payment methods.
Please contact us for your specific requirements.